$5.00 per vehicle (includes donation to the Lions Club).
ATM's will be on site at this years' Show.
No alcohol may be brought onto the Showground. Alcohol purchased onsite may only be consumed in defined areas.
HRA&HA Anniversary Book:
The 150th Anniversary Book is available at the Show Office for $50.
- The Showground is a privately owned facility. The Association as custodian of the Showground has rules and codes of conduct which must be adhered to.
- Whilst on the Showground you must observe directions given by the Association's members, its contractors, security staff, medical staff and Police.
- Prohibited items including alcohol, glass containers, dangerous implements etc cannot be brought into the Showground.
- Antisocial behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. For example: running/pushing/shoving; skateboards/bikes/scooters; assembled groups impeding access ways; participation in or observing fights or melees.
- Persons reasonably suspected of being affected by alcohol or drugs will be refused entry or requested to leave the Showground.
- All bags/backpacks must be presented for inspection at entry ways.