MAITLAND SHOWGIRL MISS MAITLAND 2018
The Competition is open to those who are permanent residents of Australia.
- Entrants can be married or single with children must be aged from 18 years to under 25 years at the 1st, May in the Year of the state final.
- Each entrant should complete a separate form.
- Entrants must reside, be educated, or work within NSW for at least three month’ prior to their Local Showgirl Competition to qualify to compete within the State.
- Please include one photograph (passport size or larger) of the entrant with a covering letter from the entrant.
- Previous entrants in the Showgirl competition are eligible to enter however they are not to have been one of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place getters in the previous state final judging.
- All entrants are to abide by the Showgirl’s Code of Conduct, as set out by the RAS and the ASC, when acting as an ambassador for the RAS, ASC or their Local Show Society.
- Please use black or blue pen only.
- Clause 8 & 9 on “Form A” dates will be changed once the RAS have announced the State Finals date for 2019.
- It is an understanding that you will be available for the three (3) consecutive days of the Maitland Show being the 16th, 17th & 18th February, 2018.
- Zone 5 Final to be held in 2019. If successful as our winner you will be required to attend and the dates will be confirmed at a later date.
- Sydney Royal Easter Show (If successful at Zone Level), State Final presentation to be held at the Royal Easter Show in 2019.
- All entries to be sent to :
Miss Showgirl Competition
HRA & HA Association
Download Showgirl Entry Form